The Karan Johar-produced period drama Kalank hits Chicago area theaters on Wednesday, April 17, 2019. The stellar cast — which includes Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, and Sanjay Dutt — is directed by 2 States helmer Abhishek Varman.
Kalank opens Wednesday at the AMC River East 21 in Chicago, MovieMax Cinemas in Niles, AMC Niles 12 in Niles, Century 12 Evanston in Evanston, Regal Round Lake Beach 18 in Round Lake Beach, AMC South Barrington 24 in South Barrington, AMC Rosemont 18 in Rosemont, Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison, Regal Cantera 17 in Warrenville, AMC Naperville 16 in Naperville, Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge, and AMC Woodridge 18 in Woodridge. It has a listed runtime of 2 hrs. 46 min.
MovieMax carries over Kesari and The Tashkent Files.
Other Indian and Pakistani movies playing in the Chicago area this weekend (all films have English subtitles):
- Jersey (Telugu) at MovieMax, Marcus Addison, Seven Bridges, and Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale
- Chitralahari (Telugu) and Athiran (Malayalam) at MovieMax and Seven Bridges
- Majili (Telugu) at MovieMax and Stratford Square
- Manje Bistre 2 (Punjabi) at Stratford Square
- Kanchana 3 (Tamil & Telugu), Kavaludaari (Kannada), Vellai Pookal (Tamil), Wedding Cha Shinema (Marathi), Sherdil (Urdu), and Uriyadi 2 (Tamil) at MovieMax