The social issue drama Pink — starring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu — is the only new Hindi film opening in the Chicago area on September 16, 2016.
Baar Baar Dekho carries over for a second week at all three of the above theaters, plus the AMC River East 21 in Chicago, Regal Round Lake Beach 18 in Round Lake Beach, Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale, and AMC Loews Woodridge 18 in Woodridge.
Other Indian movies playing in the Chicago area:
- Jyo Achyutananda (Telugu w/no subtitles) at MovieMax, Stratford Square, Muvico Rosemont 18 in Rosemont, and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- Nirmala Convent (Telugu) at MovieMax, Rosemont 18, and Stratford Square
- Janatha Garage (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Stratford Square, and Seven Bridges
- Iru Mugan (Tamil w/no subtitles) at MovieMax and Seven Bridges
- Oozham (Malayalam), Charuseela (Telugu), Siddhartha (Telugu), Actor In Law (Urdu), Mungaru Male 2 (Kannada), and Janaan (Urdu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax