Raid got off to a great start in North America, earning $345,668 from 78 theaters ($4,431 average)* during the weekend of March 16-18, 2018, according to Bollywood Hungama. Box Office Mojo reported even higher earnings of $423,817 from 77 theaters ($5,504 average).
Other Hindi movies still in theaters in the United States and Canada:
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Week 4; $65,647 from 32 theaters; $2,051 average; $910,572 total
- Padmaavat: Week 8; $18,678 from 16 theaters; $1,167 average; $12,140,306 total
- Pari: Week 3; $9,197 from nine theaters; $1,022 average; $320,641 total
- Welcome to New York: Week 4; $2,417 from two theaters; $1,209 average; $225,366 total
- Pad Man: Week 6; $716 from four theaters; $179 average; $1,667,233 total
- Aiyaary: Week 5; $65 from one theater; $642,278 total
*Bollywood Hungama routinely counts Canadian theaters twice in its weekly reporting, at least for a movie’s first few weekends of release. When possible, I try to verify the correct theater count with other sources, like Box Office Mojo. The above figures represent what I believe to be the actual theater counts. Bollywood Hungama’s reporting technically puts Raid in 91 theaters (making for a $3,799 per-theater average).