The new comedy Mubarakan — which brings Anil Kapoor and his nephew Arjun together onscreen for the first time — opens in Chicago area theaters on July 28, 2017.
Mubarakan opens Friday at the AMC River East 21 in Chicago, MovieMax Cinemas in Niles, AMC Dine-In Rosemont 18 in Rosemont, AMC South Barrington 24 in South Barrington, Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison, Regal Cantera Stadium 17 in Warrenville, and AMC Loews Woodridge 18 in Woodridge. The movie does not have a listed runtime.
Other Indian movies showing in the Chicago area this weekend:
- Gautham Nanda (Telugu) at MovieMax and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- The Black Prince (Punjabi w/English subtitles) at South Barrington 24 and Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale
- Fidaa (Telugu w/ English subtitles) at MovieMax, Stratford Square, and Seven Bridges
- Vikram Vedha (Tamil w/English subtitles) at MovieMax and Seven Bridges
- Ondu Motteya Kathe (Kannada), Nibunan (Tamil), Tiyaan (Malayalam), Meesaya Murukku (Tamil), and Thondimuthalum Driksakshiyum (Malayalam) at MovieMax