Salman Khan’s latest — Sultan — hits Chicago area theaters on the evening of Wednesday, July 6, 2016, before adopting a full-day schedule on Thursday, July 7. The Yash Raj Films wrestling drama is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame and co-stars Anushka Sharma and Randeep Hooda.
Sultan opens tonight in the following Chicago area theaters, with shows starting as early as 6 p.m.:
- AMC River East 21 in Chicago
- Century 12 Evanston/Cinearts 6 in Evanston
- Regal Round Lake Beach Stadium 18 in Round Lake Beach
- MovieMax Cinemas in Niles
- Muvico Rosemont 18 in Rosemont
- AMC South Barrington 30 in South Barrington
- Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison
- Regal Cantera Stadium 17 in Warrenville
- AMC Loews Woodridge 18 in Woodridge
Sultan has a listed runtime of 2 hrs. 49 min.
As of Friday, the only other Hindi film showing in the Chicago area will be Housefull 3, with one show daily at the South Barrington 30.