John Abraham’s historical military drama Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran finally gets its theatrical release on May 25, 2018.
Parmanu opens on Friday in three Chicago area theaters: MovieMax Cinemas in Niles, AMC South Barrington 24 in South Barrington, and Regal Cantera Stadium 17 in Warrenville. It has a listed runtime of 2 hrs. 15 min.
Other Indian movies playing in the Chicago area this weekend:
- Nela Ticket (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale, and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- Ammammagarillu (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Seven Bridges, and AMC Rosemont 18 in Rosemont
- Mahanati (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, South Barrington 24, and Seven Bridges
- Aravindante Adhidhikal (Malayalam w/English subtitles) at Seven Bridges
- Harjeeta (Punjabi), Bharat Ane Nenu (Telugu w/English subtitles), and Irumbu Thirai (Tamil) at MovieMax