Two new Hindi movies open in Chicago area theaters on September 1, 2017. The ensemble thriller Baadshaho — starring Ajay Devgn, Ileana D’Cruz, Esha Gupta, Emraan Hashmi, Sanjay Mishra, and Vidyut Jammwal — gets the wider release of the two films.
Baadshaho opens Friday at the AMC River East 21 in Chicago, MovieMax Cinemas in Niles, AMC South Barrington 24 in South Barrington, Regal Cantera Stadium 17 in Warrenville, and AMC Loews Woodridge 18 in Woodridge. It has a listed runtime of 2 hrs. 42 min.
Shubh Mangal Saavdhan opens Friday at MovieMax, South Barrington 24, and Cantera 17. It has a listed runtime of 1 hr. 59 min.
Despite a rocky start in North America, the fun action comedy A Gentleman carries over at the River East 21, MovieMax, South Barrington 24, Cantera 17, Woodridge 18, Regal Round Lake Beach Stadium 18 in Round Lake Beach, and Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison.
Other Indian and Pakistani movies showing in the Chicago area this weekend:
- Paisa Vasool (Telugu) at MovieMax and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- Punjab Nahin Jaoungi (Urdu w/English subtitles) at the South Barrington 24 and Cantera 17
- Vivegam (Tamil w/English subtitles) and Arjun Reddy (Telugu) at MovieMax, Seven Bridges, and Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale
- Anando Brahma (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax and Seven Bridges
- Fidaa (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax and Stratford Square
- Vellipomakey (Telugu), Puriyatha Puthir (Tamil), One Heart: The A.R. Rahman Concert Film, and Vivekam (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax