One new Hindi movie opens in the Chicago area on April 22, 2016. Laal Rang (“The Color Red“) stars my boy Randeep Hooda as the operator of an illegal blood bank.
After posting the best opening weekend of 2016, Shah Rukh Khan’s Fan carries over for a second week at both of the above theaters, plus the Regal Gardens Stadium 1-6 in Skokie, MovieMax Cinemas in Niles, Muvico Rosemont 18 in Rosemont, Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison, Regal Cantera Stadium 17 in Warrenville, and AMC Loews Woodridge 18 in Woodridge.
Other Indian movies showing in the Chicago area this weekend:
- Sarrainodu (Telugu) at MovieMax and Rosemont 18
- Vetrivel (Tamil) and Jacobinte Swargarajyam (Malayalam) at MovieMax
- Vaisakhi List (Punjabi) at the Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale
- Theri (Tamil) at MovieMax, Stratford Square, Marcus Addison, and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh (Telugu) at MovieMax and Seven Bridges
- Oopiri (Telugu) at Stratford Square