I updated my list of Bollywood movies on Netflix with today’s premiere of the Hindi drama Looop Lapeta, a remake of the 1998 German thriller Run Lola Run.
A number of Indian (mostly Hindi) movies are set to expire from Netflix in the next few weeks. Here’s what’s on the way out:
- Candyflip (2017) — expires February 15
- Chameli (2004) — expires February 15
- Sur: The Melody of Life (2002) — expires February 15
- Ugly Aur Pagli (2008) — expires February 15
- Hum Aapka Hain Koun..! (1994) — expires February 16
- Hum Saath-Saath Hain (1999) — expires February 16
- Shonar Pahar (2018/Bengali) — expires February 22
- Tanu Weds Manu (2011) — expires February 24
- Kuchh Bheege Alfaaz (2018) — expires March 1
Bonus for those of you racing to catch Rocky Handsome before it departs on the 17th: Shah Shahid and I recorded a podcast episode comparing Rocky Handsome to the movie it’s based on, The Man From Nowhere. Spoiler: the girl in Rocky Handsome may have driven me a little crazy. [Update: Rocky Handsome is already gone. Thanks to reader Ryan G for noticing!]
I also updated my list of Bollywood movies on Hulu with yesterday’s debut of the new Hindi Hotstar Original series The Great Indian Murder (also available in Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu).
Last but not least, my list of Bollywood movies on Amazon Prime was updated to include this week’s premiere of the Kannada film One Cut Two Cut (also available in 4K UHD). Have a great weekend!
[Disclaimer: my Amazon links include an affiliate tag, and I may earn a commission on purchases made via those links. Thanks for helping to support this website!]