Why Cheat India didn’t make the journey overseas, but there are still three Hindi films showing in Chicago area theaters the weekend beginning Friday, January 18, 2019. After a very good opening weekend, Uri carries over at the AMC River East 21 in Chicago, MovieMax Cinemas in Niles, AMC South Barrington 24 in South Barrington, Regal Cantera Stadium 17 in Warrenville, and AMC Woodridge 18 in Woodridge.
The Accidental Prime Minister gets a second week at MovieMax and the South Barrington 24.
Simmba holds over for a fourth week at MovieMax, South Barrington 24, Cantera 17, and Woodridge 18.
Other Indian movies showing in the Chicago area this weekend:
- Petta (Tamil w/English subtitles) at the River East 21, MovieMax, South Barrington 24, Cantera 17, AMC Niles 12 in Niles, Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison, Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale, AMC Naperville 16 in Naperville, and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- NTR: Kathanayakudu (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Stratford Square, Cantera 17, and Seven Bridges
- F2 – Fun and Frustration (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Stratford Square, and Seven Bridges
- Viswasam (Tamil w/English subtitles) at MovieMax and South Barrington 24
- Ente Ummante Peru (Malayalam w/English subtitles) and Njan Prakashan (Malayalam w/English subtitles) at MovieMax