Two new Hindi movies release in Chicago area theaters on October 19, 2018. First up is Badhaai Ho, a family comedy about an unexpected pregnancy starring Ayushmann Khurrana and Sanya Malhotra.
Namaste England opens on Friday in all three of the above theaters. It has a listed runtime of 2 hrs 21 min.
All three theaters carry over Andhadhun for a third weekend. (Go see it, BTW.) The South Barrington 24 also holds onto Sui Dhaaga: Made in India, as does the AMC Loews Woodridge 18 in Woodridge. Helicopter Eela is out of local theaters after one week.
Other Indian movies showing in Chicago area theaters this weekend:
- Vada Chennai (Tamil w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Marcus Addison Cinema in Addison, and Cinemark at Seven Bridges in Woodridge
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Seven Bridges, and Century Stratford Square in Bloomingdale
- Sandakozhi 2 (Tamil w/English subtitles) and Pandemkodi 2 (Tamil w/no subtitles) at MovieMax and Stratford Square
- Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava (Telugu w/English subtitles) at MovieMax, Marcus Addison, Cantera 17, Stratford Square, and Seven Bridges
- Kayamkulam Kochunni (Malayalam), The Villain (Kannada), Aate Di Chidi (Punjabi), 96 (Tamil w/English subtitles), Ratsasan (Tamil), and Pariyerum Perumal (Tamil) at MovieMax